MagHub Fall Forum 2020
Tuesday, September 15th – Thursday, September 17th
Media Publishing Sales, Marketing, Production, Subscription, Finance, Admin, and CEOs who are current MagHub clients.
Welcome to the Windy City!
For the first time ever the MagHub Team will be hosting their annual MagHub user conference, in Chicago, Illinois! With continuous growth over the past four years, the team decided it was time to expand even further with larger and more accommodating venues, convenient transportation options for our global guests, and extravagant after-forum events! Here are a few of the details for the 2020 Fall Forum (more will come in the coming months):
– Ticket prices are $250 per person.
– There are three ticket choices available (Sales/Marketing, Production/Subscription, and Finance/Admin, and agendas will correspond to those tickets).
– There will be an Opening Night Reception at Loews on Tuesday night to officially kick off the Fall Forum (refreshments provided).
– Loews has a free shuttle service from O’Hare Airport to the hotel for guests staying at the hotel. No rental car/parking costs needed!
– There is a block of discounted rooms at Loews for $189 per person (button is below).
– For Wednesday night’s event, MagHub is renting out an inside/rooftop suite at Wrigley Field for all of our guests to spectate the Cubs vs. Pirates baseball game (dinner and transportation will be provided).
– Breakfasts, lunches, and snacks will be provided throughout the event.
– MagHub will be hosting a CEO Lunch at The Capital Grille on Tuesday before the Opening Night Reception.
– With the purchase of tickets before January 31st, groups will be allotted a one-hour meeting/workshop with a member of the MagHub team on Tuesday throughout the day, at Loews (calendar link will be available in order of tickets purchase, on February 1st, spots will be filled quickly, as we have a limited amount of spots/employees!)
– Each attendee will attend six workshops, a client roundtable, and Tom’s Feature Freakout.
Those are the primary details of the MagHub Fall Forum 2020, as stated, additional details will be coming soon. An agenda is available below for download, as well as a calendar link, hotel booking link, and the option to purchase your tickets today.