Many companies have put out a “2020 Year in Review.” We like to think of us as ahead of so many other companies, but in this we are in agreement: last year deserves a review!
But we’re not going to discuss the elephant in the room, the one that systematically ate up 10 months of the year. Nope. Instead, we’ll cover the things MagHub did in 2020.
Webinars. LOTS of webinars
We held 53 webinars for our customers and prospects. Fifty. Three. That’s one more than one each week of the year. We were PRODUCTIVE sharing MagHub release updates, showing off explaining new features and also offering tips on how to use the platform to its full capacity. (A few of them are available for free to replay here.)
Some webinar facts:
- 2,600 – plus registrants.
- 1,400 – plus actual attendees.
- 150-plus enjoyed our “Learn to MagHub” self-taught webinar series (available in MagHub’s robust Help Center).
We held two digital MagHub University events during which we trained hundreds of new MagHub users in the platform’s basic and advanced features. (Thank you for becoming part of our family in 2020!)
And even though that elephant took up most of the space in 2020, we still held a two-day digital Fall Forum in September and 100-plus of you attended. It actually was our largest Fall Forum to date!
This year’s Fall Forum is scheduled to take place in person in Chicago at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Art Museum in mid-September (dates TBA, depending on Major League Baseball’s schedule). We truly hope you can make it.
We went from 23 reviews at the beginning of the year to 87 reviews by year’s end (and we’re at 89 reviews as of this writing). Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to let us know what you think of us.
Here are a few of the many positive reviews:
- “I was on the fence with MagHub vs. their so called competitor. I regret that I went with the competitor at the time. Two years later and incredibly frustrated with their competitor, I called MagHub. From start to finish, [they] were true professionals and truly cared about my business and how the transition would work.”
- “I have been using it for a yr. now and the Overall experience has been great. For an in-house program, easily taught and makes me have better access to my 200 clients. Not complicated at all to learn and truly a great program.”
- “Great platform to build your publishing business. Very professional organization and really committed to customer service – not just chat bots and FAQ. [It’s] very powerful and well-integrated – especially like the flat planning feature (MagBuilder).”
- “MagHub is a fantastic comprehensive solution. ‘A’ rating for sure. MagHub is consistently the most used and helpful product we use at our mid-size publishing company. Our business revolves around it.
We wrote about three dozen blog posts this year (give or take a post or two) on a pretty wide variety of topics:
- Platform updates
- How-to tips
- How MagHub can help publishers manager their business.
- Tips to help publishers find the best business platform for their publishing enterprise.
- Fun podcasts talking about…whatever was on our minds that day. (As well as others that provided MagHub strategies, made update announcements and so on.)
- How to “embrace the data.”Ad management tips for publishers.
- Event management tips (during a pandemic, no less).