As you hunt for CRM/ERP software for your publishing enterprise you’ve probably come across the feature “we are an agile software system.”
“Say what!” you might be thinking. “Is the software extra bendy like Gumby or a gymnast of incredible ability like Simone Biles?”
“Agile,” when it’s paired with “software,” actually is speaking about “agile software development,” which is software developed based on the standards and tenets of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. (We recommend you read the manifesto at the link for a full explanation: it’s short and easy to understand.)
In other words, software created following the agile ethos is a Very. Good. Thing.
And, yes, the MagHub ERP software is created following the agile development principles. For example:
- Agile development is one that focuses on team collaboration. MagHub goes further in that our system is heavily based upon feedback from our clients. We continually build features into our releases requested by you, our customer.
- Our development team members are in-house and U.S.-based, not contractors. They are as passionate about the agile ethos as well as the MagHub system as you are about your publication: MagHub is our baby.
- We update MagHub the second Tuesday of each month. We’ve made sure it has done so since its creation.
- Such a rapid release cycle lets us fix, improve and add features much more quickly than our competitors.
Compare how we create and manage MagHub to one of those competing companies. (No names as we protect the, um, non-agile….):
- This software developer took two years (!) for one of its more important releases. And the release is just a UI/UX update with no core functionality update.
- It hires outside contractors.
- Said contractors aren’t located in the U.S.
The first principle among the 12 agile software development principles is “Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.”
We take a lot of pride in adhering to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development and we believe the MagHub CRM/ERP software system is top-of-the-line because of it.
If you’d like more information, contact us view our Request Information button, or selecting an option below.
Premier Guitar Case Study
Over the years, Premier Guitar has been an active user of MagHub, tuning their system with custom development projects to make the system their own. Learn about one of them today.
Learn More About MagHub
Want to see MagHub in action? Or perhaps you just want more information. Whatever you you’re looking for, we’re here to help you. Click the button to request more information about MagHub, the only ERP for Media Publishers.