From a pool of 500 million viewers, Facebook has seen a stratospheric increase in views, going from 4 Billion to 8 Billion since April 2015. The company has been experimenting with video for years now, running countless tests for optimization on a variety of platforms. According to TechCrunch, Facebook may one day make videos available on a smart TV. Even virtual reality is on the table, considering their recent acquisition of Oculus Rift.
- Metabase, Dashboards and Reporting Webinar Recap
- Tom’s Tips Podcast: S4E4 – Let’s Celebrate Tom’s Birthday… and MagHub
- Are Subscription Boxes the Future for Publishers?
- Why Your Team Should Attend the 2021 MagHub Fall Forum
- Tom’s Tips Podcast: S4E3 – After Hours with MagHub: Mortal Kombat, Brendan Fraser, and Release 10.3