The wedding industry is a multi-billion dollar market. Publishers within that space are looking to boost revenue streams by combining ideas in content with execution services. A primary example is how The Knot, a bridal magazine, purchased GigMasters, an event planning marketplace.As publishers continue to search for ways to shore up lost revenue in newsstand sales and shrinking ad spend, these sorts of partnerships will become more and more common. The wedding industry has some particularly unique aspects that may never fully transition to digital commerce, but other industries may find a greater synergy between media and merchandise.
- Metabase, Dashboards and Reporting Webinar Recap
- Tom’s Tips Podcast: S4E4 – Let’s Celebrate Tom’s Birthday… and MagHub
- Are Subscription Boxes the Future for Publishers?
- Why Your Team Should Attend the 2021 MagHub Fall Forum
- Tom’s Tips Podcast: S4E3 – After Hours with MagHub: Mortal Kombat, Brendan Fraser, and Release 10.3