Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Easily manage images, documents, and other digital assets across all marketing channels to facilitate your workflow and stay organized. Search, browse and preview in a visual way.
We offer fully integrated publishing and editorial solutions using the industry-standard Adobe Creative tools and our staff of expert professionals. Our technology and services will make your team’s collaboration easier and more efficient.
Whether you dream in paper and ink or have your head in the “cloud” with tablets and smartphones, our full-service design studio can offer you print and digital solutions for today’s evolving marketplaces.
Aysling offers fully integrated publishing and editorial solutions using SPRYLAB and vjoon systems. Our first-class professional services make team collaboration easier and more efficient.
Click on a product or service name below to learn more.
Purple Digital Stories
Publishing across multiple devices used to require a lot of money, technical expertise, and time. Purple Digital Stories (Purple DS®) empowers you to publish across several platforms quickly and intuitively at an affordable price. Purple Composer and Purple Manager give you the tools to create animations, manage issues, and build native apps. Continue your existing workflow with plugins to import content from InDesign and Photoshop. Share your stories across the globe with Purple the internationally recognized alternative to Adobe® DPS.
Publishing has evolved far beyond paper. Purple Digital Stories (also known as Purple DS®) helps you create and distribute content across multiple platforms. You can start publishing across devices without needing any new technical knowledge or coding skills. There is no other platform as affordable or as powerful.
Purple Composer is easy to use allowing you to make animations and add interactivity on day one. Import content from your existing workflow with InDesign and Photoshop plugins.
- Intuitive design
- Plugins for Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
- Key-frame Animations
- Interactive features
Purple Manager empowers you to generate native apps and responsive HTML5. Send issues and content to your CMS seamlessly. With Purple DS you can easily manage and automate issues.
- In-App Subscriptions
- CMS Integration
- Responsive HTML 5
- Issue management
vjoon K4® is the ideal cross-media publishing platform for creative and editorial teams to collaborate efficiently. Process-driven and highly automated. vjoon K4 structures workflows, thereby affording your organization utmost creative leeway – using just three simple steps to publish your content.
Manage Complexity. Collaborate Efficiently.
vjoon K4® is the ideal cross-media publishing platform for creative and editorial teams to collaborate efficiently. Process-driven and highly automated, vjoon K4 structures workflows, thereby affording your organization utmost creative leeway – using just three simple steps to publish your content. It enables small teams and large business units with thousands of users to conveniently plan and implement sophisticated publications featuring multimedia content for delivery to diverse digital devices and in printed format. All production tasks are performed at exactly the right time. Contents are tailored to the format with the same exactitude and delivered precisely when it is ready and needs to go. Download the vjoon K4 brochure here.
vjoon K4 enables every team member to work with familiar tools. Every User can create a multi-channel story within any client, providing different variants of the same story and publish them on various devices automatically and in a single intuitive and transparent editorial workflow. They can draw on Adobe Creative Cloud’s entire toolbox as well as Microsoft® Office products. Browser clients afford you secure access to the system on the go and from remote locations so external team members, subsidiaries and freelancers make use of the same benefits as well.
Planning and Researching Topics
The publishing effort usually kicks off with planning and research. To this end, editors, designers and project managers use the DAM functionality within vjoon K4® and K4 Collections to plan and research their multi-channel stories. Seamless integrated page planning, asset management or PIM/ERP systems enable even more detailed planning and afford even more comprehensive contents.
- Use K4 Collections to access personal or team research pools and plan and research for multi-channel stories.
- Prepare topics, collect suitable pictures, videos, texts, graphics and links for background research.
- Achieve precise search results, using a high performance full text search combined with additional filters.
- Define the page structure of layouts as well as the placement of objects (pictures, advertisements, and audio/video objects) using K4 Object Rules.
- Benefit from highly integrated 3rd-Party-Solutions (e.g. page planning, DAM, PIM, ERP).
Creating Layouts and Articles
vjoon K4® enables every team member to work with familiar tools and to be always up-to-date on their current tasks. Your staff can draw on Adobe Creative Cloud’s entire toolbox as well as Office products such as Microsoft® Word® and Excel®. Browser clients afford you secure access to the system on the go and from remote locations. So editors can focus on stories and define an optimized content deployment across all channels. vjoon K4 preps content for print or digital editions automatically using workflows that streamline and speed up what would otherwise be labor-intensive routine chores.
- Enhance collaboration by working in parallel on the same layout or object
- Be always up-to-date on your current tasks displayed in a personalized and customizable query panel.
- Benefit from WYSIWYG editing of InCopy files in a Web Browser (K4 Web Portal)
- Capture and edit content for Web CMS directly, upload it to the Web CMS, update it later and delete it from the website whenever you wish (K4 Web Portal).
- Work remotely via a Web browser, VPN, terminal services or K4 Distributed Enterprise System.
- Update Excel tables formatted in InDesign; the InDesign table styles remain intact.
- Compare text revisions and save any desired number of versions (K4 Revision Manager).
- Generate captions and credits based on metadata automatically (K4 Captions & Credits).
Deliver for Print, Mobile, Tablet and Web
Content delivery for print, Web and tablet editions is highly automated and precisely controlled. You can trigger delivery in vjoon K4® manually at any time or fully automatically at a predetermined point in the publishing process. The platform is integrated with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, thereby providing a direct connection between vjoon K4 and Adobe Folio Producer. This makes it so much easier to handle folio files and meta data – especially when it comes to large tablet productions. Users also enjoy the benefits of Adobe Folio Producer’s full functionality.
- Benefit from a highly automated integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) to provide tablet or smartphone apps.
- Speed up your uploads to DPS by using several upload channels in parallel.
- Upload single folio files (e.g. articles, ads) or the entire layout of a magazine fully automated.
- Link seamlessly with Web content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Typo3, SiteFusion or others.
- Publish, update or delete Web content at any time you need.
- Enhance print automation generating high resolution print PDF via axaio MadeToPrint directly out of vjoon K4.
Keep Control. All the Time. Everywhere.
Project and production management is not just a single step within a workflow – it’s an ongoing task, keeping an eye on the entire process so project managers or the head of production can react immediately if they need to intervene. With vjoon K4® a password-protected Web interface displays high-resolution previews of all layouts, searchable by query or issue, complete with color cues that signal where they are in the workflow. As the platform is highly integrated with Adobe DPS it is so much easier to handle folio files and meta data – especially when it comes to large tablet productions.
With vjoon K4 you are in full control of the entire publishing process at any time of your production.
- Monitor your entire production in a browser without using Adobe InDesign.
- Upload all tablet or smartphone content to Adobe Folio Producer, directly and automatically.
- Publish your stories online via a Web content management system at the touch of a button.
- Task third-party systems to edit texts and images in the background, fully automated and in parallel to the editorial workflow (K4 External Task Dispatcher)
- Post comments on a layout page and communicate in real-time (K4 Sticky Notes).
- Determine costs per page (K4 Cost Tags).
- Display layout pages updated with the most current object and article versions they constrain, even if the layout designer has not updated the layout yet.
MagHub – Magazine Publishing Software
MagHub is a cloud-based, end-to-end business solution for media publishers. With components attuned to all aspects of running your publication – from sales and contact management, production and layout, to billing, reports, and more – MagHub is the only tool you need to manage your magazine business. Our clients include Lumina Media, Metro Parent Magazine, Bryn Mawr Communications, Cities West Publishing, Draft Magazine, and many more.
Built by publishers for publishers, MagHub is the one tool you need to run your media business. From order entry to through production and invoicing, MagHub streamlines operations for greater productivity and will scale to grow with you over time.
Are your digital assets on hard disks, on various laptops, or basically anywhere? Elvis digital asset management software centralizes all your images, videos and more. To help you find these assets quickly, Elvis makes use of intuitive and familiar concepts, like tabbed browsing, a Google-like search, full screen previews and drag ‘n drop. Without any training, you can start managing your digital assets today.
Aysling has its own full-service design studio that can offer you print and digital solutions for today’s evolving marketplaces. From strategy & planning to design & production, our creative team delivers complete solutions for digital, print and mobile channels.
Here at Aysling Creative Services, we embrace all of your design dreams with open arms. Whether you dream in paper and ink or have your head in the “cloud” with tablets and smartphones, our full-service design studio can offer you print and digital solutions for today’s evolving marketplaces.
We dream every day in order to give our clients inspiring design solutions, access to the newest technology, and the best options for their project budget and timeline. Of course, we all know that a dream is just a dream until it becomes reality… and that is just what we can deliver.